Ultra-Filtered Pharmaceutical / Food USP Grade MCT Oil- Certified 99+% pure
(Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil)
Ultra-Filtered Mct Oil is Hexane Paraben and Sulfate free.
10x more Caprylic Acid (C8) and 4.5x more Capric Acid (C10) than found in Coconut Oil
- Fast Sustained Energy – MCTs (also known as Miglyol 810/812) are not stored as fat, but rather convert quickly into ATP, which provides energy for the body and brain at the cellular level.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Contains high levels of antioxidants.
- Supports absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamins A, D, E & K.
- Supports Weight Management – MCT’s are shown to increase metabolic thermo-genesis
- Improves stamina, endurance, athletic performance, and energy levels
- Potent anti-microbial properties – providing immune system benefits and helping in balancing candida in the gut.
- Easy Storage – No refrigeration required and liquid at room temperature.
- Flavorless, colorless, and virtually odorless so that it can easily be added into your diet
- Free of Hexane, Parabens, and Sulfates.
- Vegan, GMO-Free Gluten-Free, and Kosher Certified
MCT oil (medium-chain Triglyceride oil) is the purest on the market, Pharmaceutical Grade, Certified 99+% Pure. It is triple-distilled in an oxygen-free atmosphere with no solvents ever used in the extraction process, then filtered thru a PES dual of 0.2/0.1 μm, to remove any possible impurities. It is 60% Caprylic Acid (C8) and 40% Capric Acid (C10). These two MCT make up only approximately 15% of coconut oil (C8 6% / C10 9%). These rarer fractions of coconut oil (C8 being the rarest and most expensive) and are what have the most powerful health benefits. MCT oil is used in nutritional supplements, food, cosmetics, and industrial applications.
Not all MCT oils are created alike. Don’t be fooled by competitors. Many contain high percentages of Lauric Acid (C12), which is the cheapest and longest of all chains of MCT’s and actually acts more like a long chain triglyceride with a little health benefit. In fact, it is proven to significantly raise cholesterol. Even worse, some MCT oil manufactures are actually deriving their oil from cheap genetically modified corn. Filtered 60/40 MCT Oil is sourced exclusively from a combination of natural coconut and palm kernels.
Medium-chain triglycerides have a shorter chemical composition compared to most other fats and oils. They also are lower in calories than long-chain fatty acids. Medium-chain fatty acids are quickly absorbed by the body and used as energy, whereas long-chain fatty acids are stored as fat by the body. MCT Oil, also known by some as Miglyol 810/812, has been used by many to aid weight loss when on a Paleo Diet or ketogenic diet. Ketones are one of the brain’s two primary fuel sources, and also a vital source of ATP energy for the body. ATP (Adenosine triphosphate) is a high energy molecule that allows every muscle to move inside your body and is found in every cell. The ketogenic diet is a diet designed to help the body run on ketones (from fats) rather than glycogen (from carbohydrates). This state is called ketosis. For that reason, many on a ketogenic or low carb diet, have turned to MCT oil. Since MCT is easily absorbed, requiring minimal action from the liver to convert directly into fuel (ketones), it has been used therapeutically for people with malabsorption problems, like Crohn’s Disease, or persons missing one gallbladder.
MCT Oil is also gaining widespread attention within the beauty community, cosmetic and personal care industry due to its impressive silky, oil-free texture, absorbs rapidly, and oxidative stability. MCT Oil is also a popular ingredient in massage formulations or used on its own as a very light, non-greasy massage oil. For aromatherapy applications, MCT Oil serves as a virtually odorless carrier for essential oils.